FamilySpeak: Building Family Literacy and Michigan’s Workforce
To celebrate National Parent Leadership Month, Michigan’s Children joined the Michigan Association of Community and Adult Education (MACAE) to host a FamilySpeak for adult education students. The student ambassadors outlined how adult ed not only provides adults with basic skills, it also supports the learning and literacy of the entire family.
- Read the stories and bios of the student ambassadors
- Watch two videos of the student ambassador speeches on Facebook (filmed by Kristina Matthews)
- Read our MACAE FamilySpeak Report
- Read our Family Literacy Budget Basics
- Read our 2018 MACAE FamilySpeak Press Release