Ending Bullying in Michigan: Press Conference
Michigan’s Children and the School and Community Health Association of Michigan (SCHA-MI) joined researchers from Wayne State University’s School of Social Work to release a new report, listen to the voices of young people who have experienced bullying in their own lives, and offer suggestions for addressing the trauma that children who bully bring to school and those who are victimized.
- Read our take on the press conference and next steps.
- Read the WSU report, Adolescents’Reporting of Bullying and Peer Victimization In School: What Do They Report and How Can We Respond?
- Read our joint press release.
- Read Report Shows Bullying Remains Despite Required Policies,by Gongwer.com.
- Read 1 in 4 students faces bullying in schools, report says, by Mlive.com.
- Read Michele Corey’s commentary in the Detroit News on Nov. 5, 2015.